Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space

While the sun was still climbing above the trees outside this morning, I was sipping tea and sewing in some long-awaited labels. (then the day really began and it has taken me up till now to get around to posting this) Labels are finally here! I'm putting the finishing touches on all the stock for the shop, and hope to - how many times have I said this now? - open up next week. If you're still there and still keen, I'd love to have you join in the shenanigans of the grand opening. Keep watching this space for info, and hopefully we won't all nod off in the meantime.

More and beautiful spaces here x

my creative space

2 comments:

Carolyn said... Reply to comment

Sewing labels onto your stock is pretty exciting! I'll check back next week to see if the shop has re-opened. Good luck!

elizabeth said... Reply to comment

@CarolynThanks Carolyn! It is exciting! I'd love to have you check back!