Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend

The Man gave me the biggest bunch of flowers I have ever seen - 15 lilies and over 100 californian poppies. Yep. It weighs more than a small child. Californian poppies are my favourite flower - all that wild, fragile, colour. I should mention that one of The Man's clients is a florist....an excellent contact to have, clearly.

lily

I then shooed him out the door and had some of my closest girlfriends over for a dinner party. Good company, good food, rain outside. Perfect.

dinner party

A storm rolled in..

storm

..and it rained...

rain

..and rained.

rain

Last weekend's seedlings emerged.

emerging seedlings

And aside from these little gift tags for some friends' upcoming birthdays, I didn't do much except listen to the rain and read a book.

tags and string

I hope your weekend was a relaxing and happy one, too.

0 comments: