Friday, September 17, 2010

A Long Day

It's been one of those days where I feel I've been working hard all day, but haven't got much to show for it. 

I transferred this blog over from another blog site; and in the process somehow all my photos became blurry, which I've given up on trying to fix. Hopefully posts from now on will have better quality images. I am also having a helluvatime trying to decide what to make my banner look like - one of those probably-not-important-at-this-stage things, but which has me umming and ahhing and rubbing my temples much more dramatically than the situation warrants.

To top it off, my spare camera battery and charger are still Nowhere To Be Seen, and thanks to my earlier forgetfulness, I won't be able to use my camera until I find them (hence the gratuitous photo of our cat).

On the plus side, I got my very first comment, not even from anyone I know, which absolutely made my day!! (and made me want to crack the whip on the blog) So thankyou, Mandy, for taking the time to comment and for stopping by!

I plan on doing of bit of vegetating this evening, as demonstrated by Bo, the expert.

bo